INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE TENANTS
Marshall Properties has been engaged in dealing with properties at the upper end of the market since the early 1990’s. You can rest assured that the property you will see with Marshall Properties will be of a high standard. Marshall Properties understands the very real anxieties associated with finding a new home – regardless of your budget. It can be very hard work and Marshall Properties will try to make your task that bit easier.
In a nutshell: Have adequate funds ready to secure the property and have good references on hand. After this, the whole process should be fairly straight forward.
Benefits of dealing with Marshall Properties: -
- You will be treated fairly.
- Good selection of properties.
- Correct information about the properties on offer and correctly quoted rents
- Good, clear, simple advice to tenants to avoid pitfalls.
- Good photographs of properties.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Tenant's requirements noted to avoid time-wasting.
- Tenants will be shown only the appropriate properties. (A family in need of a house with a garden for three children and a dog will not be shown a fourth floor 2 bed room apartment!)
- A new employee in a company can be collected and shown a selection of properties by prior arrangement.
- Reassurance of dealing with a Licensed Property Services Provider.
- Specialist in the Dublin Residential Letting Market.
- Tenants may transfer funds by internet banking for ease of payment. Otherwise, tenants may make the necessary initial payments by bank draft. (For the protection of both agent and the tenant, cash payments are not acceptable.)
Your first step should always be to contact Marshall to discuss your requirements and expectations before your planned arrival. This will ensure that Marshall will have organised a suitable selection of properties for you to view when you arrive. (That is if there are any available properties to view! Properties are becoming harder to find.) It will also ensure that you can avoid some of the pitfalls which can be associated with finding suitable housing here in Dublin. Many factors need to be considered; not least the amount of rent to be paid, but also the type of accommodation required as well as such factors as schooling requirements etc. Your daily travel arrangements to and from your place of employment or chosen business location need also to be considered carefully.